Health and safety
Ensuring our systems and products are safe is our number 1 priority
At Black Rock Grill we take health and safety very seriously, this is why we have tested all of our products and ovens to ensure the users are safe. All of our ovens come with training materials and a risk assessment for your staff. The meal flags and table talkers come with images which tell the end user not to touch the hot rock.
Always assume that the rock is hot and use the rock pick to handle it. Taking this approach will ensure that there are no accidents.
We go out of our way to ensure that our ovens comply with the latest legislation concerning work equipment. We are constantly updating and improving our equipment:
- ANSI: Compliance to ANSI signifies that the design and manufacture procedures used are in line with the American National Standards and meet the Institutes essential requirements for openness, balance, consensus and due process.
- NSF: NSF International is The Public Health and Safety Company, providing public health and safety risk management solutions to companies, governments and consumers around the world. Compliance means design, manufacture and materials are approved by NSF International.
- CESA: Members undertake to operate to a code of conduct that covers the manufacture, supply, installation and after sales service that buyers can expect from members of CESA. The CESA code ensures that any products for sale within the EU will be marked to confirm that they comply with relevant European directives.
- IP44: Our ovens have been accredited with the international standard for Ingress Protection against solids smaller than 1mm and protection against water spray from any direction. This is an essential requirement for Marine Compliant equipment.
- CE: The CE marking certifies that a product has met EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
Like what you see...
Get in touch to speak to us