Black Rock Grill Round Ishiyaki Steak Stone Set
Our Ishiyaki round rock set is a meal experience like no other. Cooking your food exactly as you like at the table. Ishiyaki style of cooking is to slice pieces of seafood or meat and cook it on a hot stone live at the table. A wide range of produce can be cooked on the Black Rock Grill steak stone, tuna, scallops, prawns, wagyu, fillet steak to name a few!
Bring some theatre to your cooking. Sizzling hot meals till the last bite!
- Unique round stone 15cm dia
- Whiteside plate for serving and displaying sliced produce
- Stone is easy to heat up and clean (see link below for full instructions and requirements)
- No oil or fat is used in the cooking process making it a very healthy way of dining
- We suggest - One Hot Cooking Steak Stone Set per person
- Cook to perfection every time, Sizzling hot till the very last bite!
How To Heat at Home Download/View Instructions
How To Heat in a Restaurant-
Commercial Restaurants we strongly recommend our professional systems as these provide the simplest, most compact way of heating large numbers of black rocks at a time. Our Ovens are built for purpose and heat the rocks to the recommended temperature of 440c / 824f.
View our Trade & Restaurant Range Here>
What's in the Box:
- Bamboo board (34cm x24cmx 3.5cm / 13.3in x 9.4in x 1.3in)
- Round Black Rock Grill (15cm Dia, cm / 5.9in x 1.2in)
- White porcelain side plate (19.5cm x 9.5cm / 7.6in x 3.7in)
- Stainless Steel under plate (15cm dia / 5.9in)