- EASY PIZZA Effeuno Oven (P134H 459) Holds up to 12 Rocks
- Artisan Clay Biscotto Stone for authentic stone-baked pizza
- 6 x Steak On The Stone Set Premium
- 1 x Rock Shovel SS-07
- 2 x Heat Resistant Gloves
- 12 Set x Tramontina Steak Knife & Fork Set
- 144 x Meal Flags
- 1 Maldon Grilling Salt
- Bambo Pizza Shovel
We have put together the ultimate dining concept by combining pizza making and lava stone cooking in one package! Use this setup to cook a Neapolitan pizza in as little as 90 seconds on a certified Biscotto claystone. Or sizzle your steaks by heating our lava stones in the Effeuno P134H 459 pizza oven. The oven heats up to 459 degrees and in 90 minutes the volcanic cooking stones will be superheated to allow your guests a cook time of between 30 - 45 minutes to enjoy delicious steaks and meats live at the table. By bundling Pizza making and Hot Stone Cooking together you can really diversify your menu to wow your guests!
Where should the oven be kept?
This is an air-cooled oven and does not need to be placed in the cook line or under an exhaust. It can be placed on the kitchen counter. Though, please note that the oven operates on a 220v-240v electrical supply, so If you are buying for home use ensure you have a 220-240v supply.
Oven Technical Specifications
- External dimensions: 54 x 59 x 27 cm (width x depth x height)
- Internal dimensions: 35 x 41 x 9 cm (width x depth x height)
- Power supply: Volt ~ 230 / 50-60Hz
- Power: 3 kW (upper heater 2100W, lower 900W)
- Thermostat: 2x50-459 ° C
Want to know more? Contact our friendly team here or speak to us here, or on our live chat here.