Sizzling Dolsot Bowl, Korean Stone Bowl Set of 6
If you have a restaurant that serves rice and noodle dishes then you need Dolsot bowls! The bowl is heated in an oven then when the food is added it keeps it sizzling hot till the last bite.
The bowls are traditionally used to cook Bibimbap but can also be used for noodles, soup and Korean Soybean paste. It can also be used to keep food warm, like stews and soups and rice dishes.
The bowls will need to be heated in an oven and then you will need to coat the inside of the bowl with seasame oil. Full Instructions are provided.
The bowl sits on a bamboo board that make transporting to the table simple and safe. It sit within a recess. A white porcelain plate sit along side the stone dolsot bowl for side dishes.
- 6 x Rock Bowls
- 6 x Bamboo Wooden Boards
- 6 x White Porcelain Plates
- Instructions for using the bowl
Dimensions of the Dolsot Bowl Set
- Each bowl measures 17cm across and is 10cm deep.
- The bowl can hold up to 1.2 litre of liquid.
- Diameter 17cm Height 10cm
- Bamboo board (34cm x24cmx 3.5cm / 13.3in x 9.4in x 1.3in)
- White porcelain side plate (19.5cm x 9.5cm / 7.6in x 3.7in)
Weight 4kg Each