Black Rock Grill Lava Steak Stones Set
Our Lava Steak Stones Set is the perfect way to enjoy the benefits of hot stone cooking and individual platters make a simple dinner party sizzle either indoors or out, with each guest having their own unique meal experience.
Of course, the set is ideal for a fantastic for a prime fillet steak and fries, ideal for rump, sirloin, and rib-eye and sensational for salmon, tuna and swordfish, the dry heat of the cooking stone sears in the natural juices & flavors of your chosen cut. No need for oils or fats, making it a fresh and fun way to cook.
Check out our Recipes Page for recipe inspiration!
- Rectangular Stone for sizeable cuts of meat
- Compact Bamboo Board for easy storage
- Slim White Porcelain side plate for a fresh salad, portion chips or even slice of meat and serve on the side so you can sizzle when your ready
- Easy to heat up and clean (see link below for full instructions and requirements)
- No oil or fat used making meals healthy
- Wide range of produce can be cooked on the stone so you can create exciting, fresh and delicious meals
- One Lava Stone Steak Set per person, allowing each guest to cook the meal exactly how they like
- Sizzling hot till the last bite, your run out of meat before you run out of heat!
How To Heat at Home- Download/View Instructions
How To Heat in a Restaurant-
Commercial Restaurants we strongly recommend our professional systems as these provide the simplest, most compact way of heating large numbers of black rocks at a time. Our Ovens are built for purpose and heat the rocks to the recommended temperature of 440c / 824f.
View our Trade & Restaurant Range Here>
What's in the Box:
- Bamboo Board (27cm x 24cm x 3cm / 10.6in x 9.4in x 1.1in)
- Cooking Stone (20cm x 13cm x 3.2cm / 7.8in x 5.1in x 1.2in)
- Stainless Steel Under Plate
- Rectangle plate (20cm x 10cm x 2cm / 7.8in x 3.9in x 0.78in)
This was our second purchase as we loved our first two sets! They are an Xmas present for our son!!! Customer Service (Louise) was phenomenal!!!! WE LOVE THESE STONES!!! An amazing concept that brings dinner back to the dining table!!!!
Hi Penny, Thank you for your lovely review, made my day :) Hope your son enjoys them! Happy Holidays! Louise