Sizzling Dolsot Stone Bowl - Korean stone bowl
Black Rock Grill's stone Dolsot bowl is perfect for cooking sizzling rice, noodles, and bibimbap. Although the bowl is mainly used for bibimbap, there are lots of other traditional recipes you can try as well such as 5-grain rice, noodles, Korean soybean paste, soup, curries, stews and so much more.
With this in mind, If you are looking to try something a bit different for dinner, we recommend trying out our recipe for Bibimbap.
How to use your Dolsot bowl
All you need to do is heat the Dolsot bowl in the oven for 45 minutes or on the hob for 5-10 minutes. Then you add some sesame oil and coat the inside of the bowl. Once this happens, the oil will then start to crackle and you can add your ingredients. The bowl then cooks the food at the table. There will be a sizzling noise as the food cooks which just adds to the unique experience.
The Dolsot bowls can withstand high temperatures and will cook your food perfectly. In fact, many people find that the bowl is perfect for dinner parties and family dinners.
- 1 x Rock Bowl
- 1 x The bamboo board acts as a suitable rack for the sizzling bowl
- 1 x White porcelain side plate
- Each bowl measures 17cm across and is 10cm deep.
- The bowl can hold up to 1.2 litres of liquid.
- Diameter 17cm Height 10cm
- Bamboo board (34cm x24cmx 3.5cm / 13.3in x 9.4in x 1.3in)
- White porcelain side plate (19.5cm x 9.5cm / 7.6in x 3.7in)