Black Rock Grill Steak Stone Sharing Plate + Steak boards
The Black Rock Grill Steak Stone Sharing Plate & Board Set is the perfect way for you to enjoy the benefits of hot stone cooking. Of course, the set is perfect for date nights, steak nights and dinner parties. So if you are hosting the next get together – you will win over your friends with this concept.
What can you cook on the steak stone platter?
Steak is most popular on the rock and seafood and poultry work great too. So make sure you try salmon, tuna, and swordfish, as they taste amazing cooked on the rock. This is because the dry heat of the black rock will sear in the natural juices & flavors of your chosen cut so you will not need oils or fats, making it a fresh, fun and healthy way to cook.
- Large sharing stone ideal for sharing in the centre of the table, for up to 3 people
- Compact bamboo board for easy storage
- Easy to heat up and clean (see link below for full instructions and requirements)
- No oil or fat used making meals healthy
- Two beautiful bamboo wooden boards to serve your food on
How To Heat at Home Download/View Instructions
How To Heat in a Restaurant-
Commercial Restaurants we strongly recommend our professional systems as these provide the simplest, most compact way of heating large numbers of black rocks at a time. Our Ovens are built for purpose and heat the rocks to the recommended temperature of 440c / 824f.
View our Trade & Restaurant Range Here>
What’s in the box?
- Bamboo Board (44cm x 27cm x 3 cm) (17¼” × 10½” x 1¼”)
- Cooking Stone (37cm x 19cm x 2.5cm) (14.5” × 7.5″ x 1”)
- Stainless Steel Under Plate
- Two bamboo steak boards (31cm x 24cm x 2cm) (12″ x 9″ x 0.78″)
*The Wooden Steak Boards are only stocked in the United Kingdom & United States. Shipping will be an international rate for other countries.
We used Black Rock 10 years ago and amidst the lockdown restaurant embargo decided to buy a sharing stone. It arrived within two days and was a great success. For the first time in weeks we sat down for a nice long meal, grilled steak and caught up properly whilst the kids were in bed. Who needs restaurants and babysitters!!!
haha brilliant and happy sizzling! Many thanks for the review, much appreciated. BRG Team