Recipe for Bibimbap
Korean mixed rice with meat and veg
- Beef mince 100g
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 1/4 tsp
- Spinach 250g
- Beansprouts 350g
- Shiitake mushroom 100g
- Carrots 1 small
- Fine sea salt 1/2 tsp
- Steamed rice 3 portions
- eggs 3-4
- Korean Seasoned Seaweed, Shredded 3 servings
- Gochujang 2 Tbsp
- Water 1 Tbsp
- Roasted sesame seeds 1 Tbsp
- vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Minced garlic 1 Tbsp
Back to recipes
- Place the stone bowl in the oven and set to 180c / 356F for 45 minutes OR on the hob for 5-10mins
- Mix the beef mince with the meat sauce listed above. Marinate the meat for about 30 mins while you are working on other ingredients to enhance the flavour.
- Add some cooking oil into a wok and cook the meat on medium-high to high heat. It takes about 3 to 5 mins to thoroughly cook it.
- Mix the Bibimbap sauce ingredients in a small serving bowl.
- Lightly cook the vegetables separately in a wok and then put each item in a small dish.
- Fry the eggs
- Remove the stone bowl from the oven with the Black Rock Grill Heat Resistant Oven Gloves and sit on the wooden board.
- Add some sesame oil and coat the inside of the bowl. The oil will then start to crackle and you can then add your rice and other fresh ingredients and serve
- Bibimbap sauce can be added as required.