One of the most popular gift sets. It is a different and unique thing to gift someone. They will certainly never forget who gave it to them.
This Lava Stone Steak Gift Set is the perfect way to enjoy the benefits of hot stone cooking and individual platters make a simple dinner party sizzle either indoors or out, with each guest having their own unique meal experience.
Fantastic for a prime fillet steak and fries, ideal for rump, sirloin, and rib-eye and sensational for salmon, tuna and swordfish, the dry heat of the black rock sears in the natural juices & flavors of your chosen cut. No need for oils or fats, making it a fresh, fun and healthy way to cook.
How to use:
- Firstly you need to heat the stone
- On the gas/electric stove or hob
- Under the grill
- In the oven (oven must heat to minimum 280-350°C / 550-660°F)
- On the BBQ
- Secondly, prepare the platter (while the rock is warming)
- Put the stainless steel underplate on your wood or porcelain platter
- Prepare your sauces, prep your fries, and salad
- When the rock is up to the required temperature transfer to the platter using 500°C heat resistant gloves (available to buy from this store)
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt flakes (the hot rock is ready when the salt crackles )
- Put the steak on the black rock & sear for 30 seconds then flip the steak, garnish and serve.
- Using the Lava stone cooking set
To achieve the best cook, the rock should be heated to between 280-350 degrees Celsius (approx 540 -660 Fahrenheit). Though, if your steak is not searing & sizzling the rock has not been heated correctly. Because a correctly heated rock will sizzle for 20-30 minutes, you’ll run out of meat before you run out of heat!
What is included in the lava stone steak set?
- Bamboo board (27cm x 24cm x 3cm)
- Cooking Stone (20cm x 13cm x 3.2cm)
- Stainless Steel Under Plate
- Rectangle Plate (20cm x 10cm x 2cm)
- Jumbo Steakhouse Steak Knife by Tramontina
- 500°C Heat resistant Gloves
Click here to see some recipes that you can try on the hot rock.