1. Preheat your granite baking stone in the oven for 30 minutes and start preparing the pizza.
2. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to your mixer (ideally, with a dough hook).
3. Sieve the flour and salt into the food mixer too.
4. In a jug, add your lukewarm water and mix in your sugar, when the sugar has dissolved sprinkle the yeast over and leave it to rest for five to ten minutes, the mix should become frothy.
5. Turn the mixer on and start adding the liquid yeast mix to the flour, the dough hook should ideally knead the dough for six to seven minutes on a slow to medium setting.
6. Coat a large bowl with a splash of olive oil and add the dough ball to it.
7. Cover the bowl with cling film for about an hour until the dough has risen and doubled in size.
9. Now remove the dough from the oiled bowl and knead it around to push the air out with your hands, this is called knocking back the dough.
9. Your dough is now ready, simply roll out on a flour dusted surface and create your own fantastic homemade stone bake pizza!
10. Place your pizza on the stone and bake for 10 minutes.
11. Remove the pizzastone from the oven and place into the metal rest and serve.
The granite pizza stone will retain the heat so it will keep your pizza piping hot at the table if you need it to stay hot for longer.