- Rock Oven ROXY
- 24 x Matt Black Steak Stones Cooking Sets: Includes: x24 wooden boards (44cm x 27cm x 3cm / 17.3in x 10.6in x 1.1in), x24 Cooking Stones (20cm x 13cm x 3cm / 7.8in x 5.1in x 1.1in), x24 Stainless Steel Under Plates, x24 Matt Black porcelain rectangle plate (20cm x 11cm x 2cm / 7.8in x 4.3in x 0.7in), x72 Matt Black porcelain dipping pots (17.5cm x 8cm x 2.5cm / 6.8in x 3.1in x 0.9in)
- 1 x Rock Shovel
- 1 x Rock Pick
- 24 x Tramontina Steak Knives and Forks
- 432 x Meal Flags
- 60 x Table Tent Cards
- 1 Maldon Grilling Salt, 250g
- Staff Toolkit
- Pallet Service Delivery- Delivery is included to UK Mainland, non remote or offshore delivery addresses additional shipping rates may apply, We will contact you if this applies to your order before shipping*
The ROXY 24 rock setup is a great starter system to invest in. The ROXY oven is extremely popular with medium-sized restaurants that are looking to add to an existing menu. It will hold and heat up to 48 rocks at a time. Once the oven is turned on it will have the rocks ready to serve 90 minutes.
Meals will be served within 5-10 minutes. This not only increases customer satisfaction but it will also increase your table turns, because the oven is powerful and gets a high temperature, you can expect to turn the rocks 3 turns per session.
Need some advice? Enquire now to speak with one of our helpful and friendly Black Rock Grill team members. We can make sure the correct setup is suited for you and your business. If you would like to customise your set up with a different rock set please drop us an email or give us a call.
Where should the oven be kept?
The hot rock oven does not require a hood or extraction when it is in operation so you will not need to change anything in the kitchen to accommodate this setup.
Oven Technical Specifications:
- External dimensions: 69 X 69 X 27 cm / 27.16 X 27.16 X 10.63 IN
- Inner dimensions: 50 X 51 X 11 cm / 19.68 X 20.07 X 4.33 IN
- Electric Power Supply: Volt 230/50-60 Hz
- Net Weight: 30 Kg / 66.13 LB
- Power: 3,0 kW
- Temperature Max: 450° C / 842 F
- Thermostats: 2x450° C 2X 842 F