5 ways that Black Rock Grill makes it easier to promote your restaurant
Every restaurant owner wants their business to be a success so they spend a lot of time marketing their restaurant as the best place to eat. But despite all the marketing and promotion these restaurants do they don’t stand out from their competitors because what they are selling isn’t unique in any way.
By adding the Black Rock Grill experience to the menu, you will have something unique that diners will love and it won’t take a huge marketing budget to promote. Our customers have found that videos of food cooking on the hot rock and pictures work very well on social media (using hashtags like #foodies will help you reach the people who love food).
When you order an oven set-up from us, we also give you table talkers, posters and flags to use inside the restaurant but there is so much you can do to promote your restaurant.
Here are some ideas to get you started…
- Make some videos of the food cooking on the rock – this works really well on social media
- Start a Facebook business page and encourage diners to check in and share photos of their food. This won’t cost you a penny and is a great way to promote yourself for free.
- Create a mailing list and send customers emails with promotions and discount codes. *
- Run a competition to attract new customers
- Share photos on Twitter and use our handle @blackrockgrill and we will re-tweet which will help you reach a wider audience.
Our customers have a lot of success marketing the Black Rock Grill experience because it is unique and customers love a unique dining experience. Give some of the ideas above a go and let us know how it goes.
If you would like to order a Black Rock Grill set-up then click here to view our ovens.
*You will need to follow Data Protection laws when storing personal data such as email addresses.
So if you are looking for a way to make your restaurant stand out from the crowd, bring in new diners and offer something unique in your area then contact our team so we can discuss your restaurant and your requirements.