Sizzling Dolsot Bowl, Korean Stone Bowl
If you have a restaurant that serves rice and noodle dishes then you need Dolsot bowls! The bowl is heated in an oven then when the food is added it keeps it sizzling hot till the last bite.
The bowls are traditionally used to cook Bibimbap but can also be used for noodles, soup and Korean Soybean paste. It can also be used to keep food warm, like stews and soups and rice dishes.
The bowls will need to be heated in an oven and then you will need to coat the inside of the bowl with seasame oil. Full Instructions are provided.
Food cooked in dolsot bowls make a great addition to any restaurant menu, it comes with a bamboo board so the bowl can be safely transported to and from the table.
- 6 x Rock Bowls
- 6 x Bamboo board, acts as a suitable rack for the sizzling bowl
- Instructions for using the bowl
Dimensions of the Dolsot bowl
- Each bowl measures 17cm across and is 10cm deep.
- The bowl can hold up to 1.2 litre of liquid.
- Diameter 17cm Height 10cm
- Weight 2.5kg